The Baptist Fellowship of Randolph
Special Upcoming Events Will Appear Here:
Members of The Baptist Fellowship of Randolph are hereby warned that there will be a business meeting following the morning worship service on January 20, 2019. Business to be conducted as follows:
1. Approve the reports of Boards and Committees.
2. Vote on proposal by the Deacons to hire an interim pastor.
(Click “Sunday School For All Ages” below for details of class offerings)
The Baptist Fellowship of Randolph is currently in the process of search for God’s man to fill our pulpit.
DEACONS MEETING YOUR NEEDS
If you have needs during the month or for emergency concerns, please
contact the Deacon of the Month, Tom Lyons (802-276-3366) or
STATEMENT OF FAITH – The Bible is the inerrant, infallible and divinely inspired Word of God and shall be our only authority and guide in the matters of faith and practice. As an expression of our beliefs, we subscribe to the principles of faith as set forth in “The Baptist Faith and Message”, as printed in the 2000 edition by LifeWay Christian Resources.
- Exalt the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in worship and fellowship,
Learn and follow God’s Word
- Share the Gospel with neighbors near and far.
Jesus has designed us to be and calls on us to be”salt” and “light” to the world. Matthew 5:13-16. It is only by obedience to Christ and focusing our daily living on Him through the Holy Spirit who resides in us that we will be able to be as He expects us to be in the world we live in and interact in every day.
We offer organized worship services on Sunday, Sunday School classes for all ages, a youth ministry, as well as small group studies through the week. A small group study will enable you to get to know those you worship with better and will enable you to ask those questions you have always wanted to ask. No matter what program the church has that you are interested in, you can be assured you will be encouraged by others who face the same or similar life challenges you just might be facing now.
There are lots of answers to lots of problems out in the world we live in. But the only true lasting answer is in living a life dedicated to our Savior and the Truth that comes from his Holy Word!
We are glad that you found our website, hope that it helps you get to know us even better.
- We are believers in Jesus Christ, our Creator, Savior and Lord!
- Our goal is to be as Jesus taught us, to be Salt and Light in the world.
- We have a hope in Jesus Christ that we want to share with you.
- We are a caring church and we enjoy fellowship with each other and others as our name suggests.
- Please come and worship with us.
Some more details:
- Sunday is our organized day of worship. Sunday School (all ages) – 9:30 AM – Coffee Time – 10:30 AM Morning Worship – 10:45 AM -(be sure to check the calendar for details and any possible changes to the schedule)
- Office Hours: See bulletin for the week for actual hours. For
- Emergencies: Call Church Office at 234-5318.
- DEACONS MEETING YOUR NEEDS-If you have needs during the month please contact email@example.com . See contact information for other phone numbers.
- Website: Questions, concerns, suggestions, corrections or additions should be directed to Bob Orleck at 728-9806 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are the contact person on an event in the calendar, please provide Bob with the necessary information so he can post it for all to see.
For more information about The Baptist Fellowship of Randolph, please explore our website.
- You will find a calendar that spells out church events.
- Timeline established in 2013 on the 35th anniversary of the church. The timeline was not meant to include all church historical events that occur throughout the year because if it did it would become so filled that it would be hard to manage and would lose its effectiveness in telling new viewers what our big picture history is. Review of past records and decisions to put them in the timeline will be ongoing also, so don’t think that because something does not appear in the timeline that it was determined that it was not significant. As these important facts are found they will be incorporated in the timeline so if you know things that belong please let us know. In the short time frame that was involved in getting this timeline launched there is no doubt that significant matters have been missed. Also what is “significant” is subjective so please do not be bothered if you see timeline posts that you feel should not be there or know of things that you think should be there.
- Now that the site and the timeline has been launched, most of the new items involving church activities will be included in the Calendar and in Fellowship News and not the timeline. As of August 2013 the site has added Sunday morning audio sermons . You can also see the bulletins for past and upcoming services. There is a contact page. There is a calendar of events page. If you review the side-bar menu you will see many other areas of the website that you might like to explore. In addition in our links section you will find resources that will help you in your Christian exploration and growth. May God bless your use of this modern tool as we worship Him, the Creator of all!