Members of The Baptist Fellowship of Randolph are hereby warned that there will be a business meeting following the morning worship service on April 28, 2019. Business to be conducted as follows:
1. Approve the reports of Boards and Committees.
2. Vote to approve Trustees request to spend up to $25,000 from the Capital Fund to re-shingle the roof over the sanctuary.
3. Vote on the Deacon’s proposed “Security Guidelines and Policies” (distributed at January 2019 business meeting).
Pending approval of item 3 above, the following will apply:
4. Vote to approve the Deacons spending up to $500 for background checks.
5. Vote to approve the Deacons spending up to $5000 for security policy hardware (including cameras, signage, record keeping)