Vision statement through 2020 (God willing)
– We will pray for a spiritual awakening in Randolph and revival in the evangelical churches.
– We will encourage other evangelical churches to grow through partnering with them on missions projects, and hosting attractional events.
– We will build relationships with the lost in our community.
– We will reach every household in the Randolph area by the year 2020.
– We will grow spiritually to be more like Jesus.
– We will experience a growing membership, and growing budget and mission’s offerings.
– We will offer discipleship experiences for people of all ages.
– We will seek to develop a biblical worldview in all of our members.
– We will train and disciple new leaders.
– We will seek to strengthen marriages and families.
– We will have worship services that exalt God and are filled with the presence of God.
– We will seek to have blended worship services in which people of all ages and levels of spiritual growth can worship in Spirit and in truth.
– Every member will be a witness of Jesus Christ.
– Every member will know and use his or her spiritual gifts.
– We will be a missional church that is mission-active, not just mission-minded.
– We will minister to the needy in a Biblical manner.
– We will be involved in planting at least one church or preaching point by 2020.
– There will be an obvious love and joy within the family of God.
– Every member of our church will be encouraged to participate in a small group.
– We will pray for one another on a regular basis.